Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Your health...How much is it worth?

question-...My question is... How much is your health worth? I know it sounds funny, but seriously! What would you pay or do for your best health? Is there a price to health? Is there time restrains and excuses? Is there forgiveness and break-ups? No, there is not! I want to share with you that there is no time better than the present! Be selfish for you, your health, and your family! When I take the time to eat right I feel confident in my investment, it is priceless. I know I will get more back in the end! So how much are you willing to bet on your health at this very moment??? If it's not a lot, than its a sign to make some positive changes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment