Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who came up with these ideas?????

       Today my son saw a commercial for a Cotton candy maker for kids! Yes let me say that again a Cotton candy maker for kids! Who comes up with these ideas? I think we need some fresh new ideas in marketing! Some other ones that I scratch my head at are.....


  • Product Image Spin Master Dairy Queen Blizzard Makerthe Dairy Queen blizzard machine for kids                 






    • The giant donut cake     Giant Don...


  • The giant Oreo cake       





    • Product Image Carnival-Style Cotton Candy Maker
    • McDonald pretend food for my 18 month old 
    Just Like Home McDonald's Drive-Thru with Play Food -  Creative Designs - Toys"R"UsSo Yes if I want my daughter to pretend she is at a drive-thru this would be the perfect gift!
    I might pass on this today!    Love, Always Healthy Mom

    No comments:

    Post a Comment