Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To buy or pack???

All Dressed UpTo buy or pack ? That is the question! I spent so much time on Sunday at my weekly shopping ritual gathering wonderfully healthy choices for my sons lunch box. The first words that come out of his mouth Monday morning... Can I buy lunch at school? It almost feels as though he ripped my heart out at that very moment! Now don't get me wrong I am not against lunches at school, but I sometimes get frustrated when foot-long hot dogs, burgers and pizza seem like a better choice than my healthy lunch! It is the school lunch choices that I'm not in favor of! What  I am in favor is feeding kids lunch when they might not otherwise have one! So until he asks again... to buy or pack that is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment