Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Truth be told...

OK truth be told I have a messy house! Well not really, but my mom says it is. By the way I also have the best mom a daughter could ask for. She loves my kids like her own, and she helps me out always. So yes my clothes are not always folded, the baskets are overflowing my carpet is probably one sweep behind, the sink could be half full of dirty dishes, but I don't care!!! I am healthy, my kids are well and guess what it will be there tomorrow! I will not loose sleep over these things that could stress me out, I have made my priority's my family and health! The messy house does not matter at the end of the day! Don't stress over the little things focus on the big picture!
PS Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment