Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eating Out!

Dinner out can be fun, but challenging! This past weekend I went out to dinner, with a mission. I was going to push the veggies and order healthy! So first I skimmed the menu, but had a good idea of what I would order! Lean protein number #1 then 3 servings of veggies! To pull this off I had to speak up! I had to ask for
a la carte items like steamed veggies with no oil and salad with dressing on the side! Another great tip is to split an entree. My chicken Marsala had 2 pieces of chicken, one for me and one for my husband. We saved money and our waistlines!

TIPS...
1. Split a meal
2. Ask for sauces on the side, hold the oil and butter
3. Order extra veggies and fruits to fill you up
4. Focus on lean proteins and skip the pastas

No comments:

Post a Comment