Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Your Kids Going With...


Get your kids going with Go-GURT®! I am always looking for fun healthy treats for my kids! I love this freeze and go idea! I simply put the box in the freezer after I buy it, and when morning comes and I pack the kids lunch I throw a frozen Go-GURT® to go! When my little one is ready so is the yogurt. I don't have to worry about a freezer pack or keeping it fresh! I can feel good about this pick for littles ones! Check out the website http://www.gogurt.com/ they even have a $1.00 coupon!

This is what they have to say...Simply Go-GURT®Now it's even easier to make kids smile... and moms too! Introducing Simply...Go-GURT®. It's the deliciously fun filled tube with simple ingredients. Plus it's free from artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners. Just the goodness of 100% Yoplait® yogurt.


They have fun and fresh ideas on the website like...Tips for Feeding Your Toddler and Calcium for Kids.
You can feel good about this product and the kids will approve too!

No comments:

Post a Comment