Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tip #1

Never take your kids to the market!!!! There was a reason I was going on Sunday evening by myself!!! Don't know how I forgot, but will never attempt this again! Plan, make a list and go when you can accomplish something after dragging my kids though the store and refereeing a fighting match I had a little less energy to make that healthy meal that seemed so easy this morning! But I pulled it off ! P.S. call ahead Kroger put in my turkey  breast this morning and it was ready when I picked it up. I put on some whole grain rice and cooked some spaghetti squash, also backed a zucchini and yellow squash. Very good! Until tomorrow have a healthy evening!

1 comment:

  1. Don't have kids yet! But great tip! And that meal sounds fabulous I'll have to try it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete