Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Physical Activity... WHAT!

Physical Activity...Sometimes this can cause anxiety and fear. The thought of going to a gym and pumping iron or worse yet trying to keep up with a treadmill for a hour. But I have great news for you today! Physical activity is moving you body through space, just increasing you daily activity will help you with weight loss and heath management!  If someone told me that I needed to do  30 min a day I would give up, but I can do 3-10min sessions - this is the same thing. Any physical activity you do is better than none!  Many people who only work out for long bouts, work out less than people who do shout bouts... why because people who do short bouts pull this off more times successfully than not! So go for that 10 min walk tomorrow! and enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment