Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I DON'T HAVE TIME!!!! REALLY?

I don't have time to exercise,I don't have time to eat healthy or cook a healthy meal! Do these lines sound familiar to you? If they do please know... you don't have time not to be healthy! As a mom you have my permission to be selfish! Yes you heard me, be selfish, feed yourself breakfast, take a walk!!!! Why? Because you are the role model that your children are looking up to! When you model these great healthy behaviors they will too! One more reason, pretty big... you can't take care of your family if you don't take care of yourself first!!! So go ahead get crazy and  take the time to make sure that you can be the best mom you can be, I dare you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment