Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Friday, May 27, 2011

Call me a FOODIE!


 Call me a FOODIE...


Go to fullsize image
It's ironic that I help people lose weight everyday and yet I still love food!
Well... Not just any food to be honest! I love good, fresh, healthy food! I am officially a foodie! I actually enjoy grocery shopping every week! I have found myself recently driving to the local store just to browse the shelves to see if there are any new products, and even researching them online! I am so intrigued in the passion and businesses of these people, who create the foods we eat! I am not talking about CRAP! Not processed, artificial items I mean 100% whole ingredients that you really can enjoy when you take the first bite! I even love the packaging. The unique labels that give the first impression of a product! To be honest I would buy one product over another just because the label was more attractive! OK, so by now you now I am a little materialistic too! No harm in that! I just like what I like! So the next time you have to go grocery shopping give me a call I would be more than happy to do it for you! I take pride in the foods that I feed my family and grocery shopping is the perfect way to do this!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment