Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BLT's or so I thought

Go to fullsize image
BLT's
When you hear the letters B.L.T you usually conjure up an image of a juicy bacon and lettuce tomato sandwich, with fresh thick slices of bread, right? Well, that's what I though too until I talked with this woman.This is the funniest thing I've ever heard when it comes to weight loss and eating healthy! When asking the woman how her weekend went she stated that she had too many BLT's! So of course I went into a huge long inspirational e-mail about how to start fresh and even how to make a healthy BLT with lettuce instead of bread and avocado instead of mayo with turkey bacon too! She proceed to e-mail me back and tell me that BLT's were ( bites, licks and tastes)! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes! How funny but how true! It is those small frequent eating occasions that are unplanned and throw us off course! Those unplanned calories add up when you're not counting them! So call them BLT's or whatever you want they stand in the ways of your goals! So stay on course and plan ahead!
And avoid the BLT'S in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment