Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You go Amy!!!

AmysThis is my favorite yummy lunch treat! Pizza without the guilt! You can get these treats in the organic freezer section! This kid favorite is created into an adult package with whole grains and organic ingredients! At 280 calories you can feel like the superwoman you are! If you are busy and always wondering what can I have for lunch, look no further!Pair this yummy pocket of nutrition with a fabulous salad and you are set! Amy's has so many other healthy options as well, check them out at http://www.amys.com/ I find these are yummy quick alternatives to take out food and sooooo much better! Tell me what you think on my facebook page Always Healthy Mom!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment