Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Monday, February 14, 2011

Challenge Monday!

Go to fullsize image  

Challenge Monday:
Think about your personal health and wellness.
Did you know that only 10% of your health is due to heredity?
70% of your health is a result of your lifestyle and behaviors!

Think about it:
  • Why are you trying to  improve your health?
  • What do you have to gain?
  • What do you have to lose?
I have been reminded about my health recently with some close friends who have lost loved ones, and also a mother of a small child who lost her battle with cancer! This is very real and even scary to think about!
There is so much I do to promote my health and body, but so little I feel I can control! I exercise regularly, eat healthy, don't smoke, etc., etc. but is this enough? I have come to the realization that I do not, and will not ever know!!! This is why I must continue to do the best I can do, and live the healthiest life I can! I am reminded of what good health feels like after a hard workout or a sprint after one of my children!
DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED!
Take care of the body and gifts he has given me and continue to inspire others!
Will you take on the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment