Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Go to fullsize image
Happy National Sleep Awareness Week!

National Sleep Awareness Week®, which takes place March 7-13, 2011, is an annual public education and awareness campaign to promote the importance of sleep. The week begins with the announcement of the National Sleep Foundation's Sleep in America poll results and ends with the clock change to Daylight Saving Time, where Americans lose one hour of sleep. The Foundation's Sleep Care Center members host events in their local communities throughout the week, providing sleep education and screening to the public.

As a busy mom myself, I sometimes struggle with getting enough sleep! There is always something I could or should be doing! But, I have tried to make sleep a priority for me and my family!



Are you getting enough sleep? And why is it important?
Read more...
Diet, Exercise and Sleep National Sleep Foundation - Information on Sleep Health and Safety

No comments:

Post a Comment