Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My dream pantry

My Dream Pantry

OK I admit I am a foodie! I love finding new healthy foods and sharing them with others! But a close second is an organized sexy pantry! SEXY, you ask? Yes, any pantry can be Sexy & Healthy with a little make over!
Here is where I would begin...


First these are the creme de la creme of all pantries, I will keep dreaming!
Maybe someday!

O'la la! It gets better! This sends goose bumps down my spine!


OK a little more realistic! I still love this!

What's not to like?
Pantry
Notice the use of clear containers for organizing!

Pantry & Countertop
I would most definitely use oxo containers like these!

They would be filled with...

  • Rice
  • Barley
  • Whole Wheat noodles
  • more Whole Wheat noodles ( my family loves)
  • Whole Wheat Flour
  • couscous
  • dried beans
  • coconut
  • nuts and seeds
  • dried fruit
  • oatmeal
  • popcorn
  • pancake mix
  • brown sugar
Challenge today:
Get rid of 2 expired items in your pantry and add 3 healthy items from the list!
*I double dare you to spend 10 minutes organizing it!
Have Fun!

Love,
Always Healthy Mom

1 comment: