Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Look what came today...

Look what came today...
I received a delivery today, and I will be honest I LOVE getting surprises!! I am worse than a kid! Chobani sent me 3 NEW containers of Greek yogurt with 3 fabulous holiday recipes! See below...

 
I love Greek yogurt it is... 
  •  healthy lean protein
  •  low calorie
  • high protein
  • great snack
  • perfect for baking
 I am absolutely ecstatic that they have a variety dedicated to children too! ~CHOBANI CHAMPS!
I love that the containers know give you a great recipe! I have cooked and baked with Greek yogurt and it always turns out fabulous! Typically when using Greek yogurt in a recipe you are replacing something something that was not as healthy, so I always feel good about that!

 

 
I definitely know what I will be making for my Christmas dinner, Thanks Chobani!
Stay tuned for a giveaway of this Chobani fun pack in 2012!

 
Seasons Greetings,
Always Healthy Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love Chobani yogurt! Thanks for the constant inspiration Michelle! Here's to a healthy holiday!

    ReplyDelete