Inspiration, Ideas, Tips and Strategies, by Always Healthy Mom

Monday, July 25, 2011

The SKINNY on the NEW SKINNY

Go to fullsize image

The SKINNYon the NEW SKINNY

Standing in line at the grocery store can sometimes be stressful and tempting when it comes to the candy and chocolates displayed near by ( just my personal opinion). But my last trip to the store was a little less complicated with the help of Skinny Cow!

Their new chocolates have all the flavor and less calories
than the other chocolate treats.

My kids were thrilled when I told them they could get a treat at the check-out( usually I am a total stick in the mud when it comes to the candy aisle). Just ask my kids they would agree 100%! So here it is the new breed of chocolate treats. I really thought that Skinny could not top them elves with their splendid varieties of ice cream treats! But O they did ( yeah)!





These are the treats you are familiar with in the freezer section!

Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image

These are the NEW Skinny Cow Chocolates!!
MOO MOOOOOARVOLOUS!!!!

Milk Chocolate FlavorMilk ChocolatePeanut Butter FlavorDark Chocolate



The heavenly CRISP was my favorite!!!!

Milk Chocolate Flavor



Milk Chocolate
The dreamy CLUSTERS were tasty as well,
the kids enjoyed these!

Go to fullsize image
Thanks Skinny!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, especially since I am on Weight Watchers right now. Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete